Can CBD help you with the coronavirus?
Don’t rely on CBD
With all the hype around CBD, you may hear outlandish claims about how it can help fight the coronavirus/COVID-19. You need to know there has been no research indicating this, and relying on CBD could hinder your health.
CBD can alleviate symptoms
That being said, CBD can help make symptoms you experience feel better. It has anti-inflammatory, analgesic, and sleep-enhancing properties. So CBD can make you feel better if you get sick.
If you get body aches, you can use it topically or orally (drops, capsules, soft gels). Same with inflammation. If you need help getting a good night’s sleep because you feel terrible, you can take an oral CBD remedy as well. There’s no evidence it will help, but in general CBD helps with these problems, so it should help make you feel a bit better now with COVID-19 — or with the flu, for that matter.
Don’t inhale CBD (or THC)
We at En-Live-En CBD Store strongly advise against vaping or smoking CBD (or THC), however. COVID-19 affects the lungs, and you need your lungs to be as strong as possible. Do NOT smoke or vape… please.
Tips to avoid COVID-19
Here are some sound tips to implement to protect yourself from COVID-19:
- Wash your hands frequently, basically, as often as you can. Scrub with soap and water for 10-20 seconds.
- Don’t touch your face (eyes, nose, mouth).
- Don’t exclusively use unproven remedies to treat it (including CBD). While we say CBD can help the symptoms, COVID-19 is nothing to mess with. Please seek medical attention if you have the symptoms. Symptoms include fever, cough, shortness of breath.
- Avoid large gatherings or going to public places as much as possible. Work from home if you can. Stock up on groceries so you don’t have to take as many trips out.
- Don’t bother with face masks. Face masks won’t keep you from contracting the novel coronavirus. However, they will help keep you from spreading it to others, if you get it. But that should be the only reason to use a mask. The mask could actually make matters worse, because people tend to touch their face a lot when wearing a mask.
It is important to take COVID-19 seriously, but don’t panic. Preparation is the best action you can take.